The S-Works Power saddle with Mirror technology reflects you perfectly. With new levels of comfort and performance Specialized projects the Body Geometry concept into the future. The latest new introduction in terms of saddle materials dates back to decades ago, with the use of expanded foam. To create the next generation of saddles one had to look further and develop new ideas. S-Works Power with Mirror technology represents the future. We developed Mirror technology through 3D printing with a liquid polymer and with the aim of 'mirroring' the anatomy. The revolutionary procedure consists of a honeycomb structure that facilitates a fine adjustment of the density, impossible instead with the expanded foam. The patent pending result is a matrix of 14000 masts and 7799 knots, each of them individually adjustable. In combination with our extremely light S-Works Power with carbon fiber hull with programmed flexibility and super light springs, you get a saddle designed for top performance. It includes all cornerstones of Body Geometry technology to ensure comfort in any position.
- Body Geometry patented realization, medical tests carried out in the laboratory to verify the correct blood flow.
- With Mirror technology, through the 3D printing of liquid polymers, a unique honeycomb structure is created, which provides correct support for the ischial tuberosities.
- FACT ™ carbon fiber hull designed to offer support and flexibility.
- Oversized carbon fiber springs FACT ™. SWAT ™ compatible seat base.
- SWAT device compatibility
- Note: the oversized 7x9mm springs are not compatible with the seat post clamps with side opening designed for 7mm round springs.
- Indicative weight 143mm - 190G.
- Indicative weight 155mm - 194g.
Specialized S-Works Power Mirror Saddle - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)