Prologo Proxim W400 Sport T2.0 saddle is the latest addition to the Proxim range, making it ideal for both e-bikes and muscular bikes, for off-road use but also for commuting / leisure thanks to its size and padding ( Multi Sector System). Proxim W400 is available in double width:
153mm (for a more sporty use) and 163mm (for a more trekking, leisure and commuting use); instead, thanks to its short length (255mm), contact points and pressure peaks in the perineal area decrease.
- MSS - Multi Sector System: this system includes different mapped and separate areas on the saddle, each made up of different interactive foams and single separate cell padding. The “islands” work autonomously, adapting to all the positions that the cyclist can take while pedaling.
- OPTIMIZED NOSE: wider and inclined downwards
- ACTIVE BASE SYSTEM: a state-of-the-art system that provides for the use of a base with a hole for the benefit of excellent pressure relief, greater pressure distribution thanks to a greater support surface and guarantees protection to the cyclist against water / mud during more critical weather conditions.
- NEW FOAMS: the new softer and larger foams used on the W400 guarantee a high level of comfort allowing the cyclist to spend long rides sitting on the saddle (1cm thickness for the 153mm version; 1.7cm thickness for the 163mm)
- REAR HANDLE and REFLECTIVE GRAPHICS: The saddle is equipped with a rear "handle" to facilitate movement of the bicycle as well as graphics with reflective materials to improve safety.
Proxim W400 Sport T2.0 saddle - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)