Gobik Matt K9 women bib short, which debuts with a minimalist, uniform and opaque visual design. Developed with bi-elastic lycra that provides low muscle compression and improves sports performance. Ideal for long training sessions, demanding rides or competitions. Hot days, with mild to high temperatures, where you need a garment that guarantees a high level of comfort for many hours on the bike.
- Bi-elastic fabric with limited muscle compression.
- High breathability for optimal temperature control.
- Pill resistant fabric (Martindale Grade 5 - ISO 12945-2).
- Patented K9 double density pad and E.I.T Carbonium Flash bacteriostatic fabric.
- The flat braces are mainly made with polypropylene yarns which make them more breathable and adaptable.
- Thighs in double-sided hypoallergenic silicone fabric.
- Reflective elements on both legs.
- Highly elastic vinyl logos.
- Properties: Comfort | Compression
- Use temperature: from +17 to +35 ºC
- Sun protection: 50+ UPF
- Weight: 182 g (size M).
- Color: Blue (Utrablue).