With this brand-new, ultra-light UST tubeless road wheel in carbon and disc brakes, you'll dominate the mountain challenges.
Ultralight and optimized for disc brakes, it allows instant acceleration and rapid ascent.
Extremely reduced weight circle with 32 mm NACA profile.
Internal width of 21 mm, optimized for 28 mm tires, for a very high quality pedal stroke.
32 mm aerodynamic wheel, optimized only with the removal of the braking track constraint.
New thin front hub, only 12 mm.
Extremely efficient, optimized for disc brakes.
Sturdy low friction bearings with automatic adjustment of the game.
Reactive freewheel system Instant Drive 360.
Optimized lacing of the spokes.
Pedal faster and smoother with less risk of punctures.
The rim width specifically designed for disc brakes improves pedaling quality.
Mavic Road UST wheels increase rolling efficiency and reduce the risk of punctures.
Perfect compatibility between rim and tire: easy assembly and repair.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound.
- Yksion Pro UST.
- UST Tubeless Ready.
- Dimension: 28-622 (700x28c).
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead.
- ETRTO size: 622x21TC ROAD.
- Height: 32mm.
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape.
- Material: 3K carbon fibers.
- Drilling: traditional.
- Internal width: 21 mm.
- Disc brake specific profile.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype.
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible.
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear.
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible.
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted.
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS.
- Material: steel.
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse.
- Count: 20 front and rear.
- Weight: 1475 grammi.
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)