Thanks to the full carbon rim and the latest off-road technologies from Mavic, this UST wheel system designed for racing offers high-level performance at a surprisingly affordable price. Weighing just 1600 g for the 27.5 "version, the Crossmax Elite Carbon offers extraordinarily fast acceleration and makes even the steepest climbs less tiring.The full carbon rims have a perfect balance between lateral stiffness and verticality, to face the roots, rocks and furrows of the ground with serenity, thanks to their large construction (26 mm internal), which maximizes performance from the 2.1 "and 2.35" cross-country tires. of the front and rear wheels are designed to provide quality pedaling and maximum control.With this carbon wheel you'll get the performance you want, turning the cross-country bike into a powerful tool at the service of your ride.
- Freewheel: XD.
- Hub width: Boost (front 110, rear 148).
- Hubs: Self-regulating sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear.
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Front and rear body: aluminum.
- Pivot material: aluminum.
- Rims: To be used with Mavic tubeless flap
- Profile without hooks.
- Internal width: 26 mm.
- Measure ETRTO 29 ": 622x26TSS.
- Measure ETRTO 27.5 ": 584x26TSS.
- Material: 100% unidirectional carbon fiber.
- Drilling: traditional.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tire: UST tubeless and inner tube.
- Spokes: Material: steel.
- Lacing: front and back intersection in 2 °.
- Number of spokes: 24 front and rear.
- Shape: straight head, round.
- Weight 29 "Pair without covers: 1675 grams.
- 29 "front without covers: 776 grams.
- Rear 29 "without covers: 899 grams.
- Recommended tire size: from 46mm to 64mm (1.8 "to 2.5").
- For a longer wheel life, Mavic recommends not to exceed the maximum weight of 120 kg supported by the wheels, including the bicycle.
- ASTM CATEGORY 3: FOR CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING.
- Disc standard: only 6 Bolts.
- Black colour.
Supplied with valve and accessories UST and User Guide.
Mavic Crossmax Elite Carbon 29 Boost XD Wheels
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)