Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Campagnolo wheels are the perfect balance of speed, agility and stability, the best choice for all-round cyclists. The rim design takes into account driving conditions on the road, not just those recreated in the wind tunnel, and the result is in the form of a profile that reduces aerodynamic drag in the most efficient way. Now even lighter, thanks to its Hand Made Ultra-Light Carbon (H.U.L.C.) construction, the Bora Ultra WTO 45 has thinner Aero elliptical spokes and hidden nipples to help slice through the air. The Campagnolo exclusive design carbon hub body is firmly fixed to an aluminum flange and the integrated spoke seats ensure perfect alignment with the rim. A stunning C-LUX finish and subtle new Bora Ultra graphics make the wheels sleek and stylish. Campagnolo's CULT ceramic bearings rotate effortlessly both inside the carbon front aero hub and the aluminum rear hub. The oversized freewheel with 36-tooth rack is compatible with N3W, XDR or HG standards. Bora Ultra WTO 45 rims, designed for tire widths starting from 23mm, are aerodynamically optimized for 25mm tires.
- 24 spokes, elliptical, straight pull, stretched, 1.5mm.
- G3 ™ spoke pattern.
- Aero Mo-Mag ™ aluminum nipples, self-locking, internal.
- Versions and weights: 1.425 g.
- Front hub: Carbon body with integrated flange.
- Rear hub: Aluminum body, corp. RL with 36 tooth rack.
- Spindle compatibility: 100-142mm.
- Pins: 12 mm aluminum through pins.
- Bearings: CULT ™ ceramic, cone / cap.
- Braking system: AFS disc.
- RL bodice: N3W ™, XDR, HG.
- ASTM classification: 1.
- Material: H.U.L.C. high strength UD carbon fiber.
- Finish: C-LUX.
- Tire compatibility: 2-Way Fit - Tubeless, tubeless-ready, clincher.
- Recommended tire size: 700c, starting from 23 mm.
- Height: 45 mm.
- Internal width: 19 mm.
- External width: 26.1 mm.
- Tires: Tubeless, Tubeless-ready, Clincher.
- The Bora ™ Ultra WTO ™ 45 Disc Brake Wheel is completely hand-assembled by a specialized Campagnolo® operator and is 100% checked using electronically controlled tools. This procedure guarantees maximum performance and reliability of every single Campagnolo® branded wheel.
- Aero Mo-Mag ™ nipple maintenance kit.
- Tubeless valve.
- AFS dial.
- Campagnolo wheel bags.
- Campagnolo accessories bag.
- Tire removal levers.
Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 DB 2wf wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.