Love training when you travel? Need an awesome warm-up and cool-down during weekends at the races? Want to crush that indoor bike trainer workout in a small living space? Meet the Omnium Over-Drive Portable Bike Trainer. The adaptable fork-mount design keeps the rear wheel on the bike and offers the most dynamic ride quality of any stationary bike trainer available. Plus the precision rollers and internal progressive resistance design is so quiet you’ll never disrupt the neighbors. When you’re finished, the elegant folding design hides it in its padded tote like it was never there. Add a Sweat Guard and Trainer Mat and you’re armed with the complete training package.
- Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer.
- Patented, Internal Progressive Resistance via friction-less Eddy Current.
- Parabolic, progressive resistance curve accurately simulates outdoor cycling (rolling + wind resistance).
- Adaptable fork-mount and adjustable sled design (16”-29” wheels; Thru-Axle and QR compatible).
- Lightweight design for a complete bike trainer system – 14lb (6.35kg).
- Precision machined 4” aluminum rollers create a smooth and quiet ride.
- Included fork adapters: 9mm Quick-Release.
- Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm.
- Available fork adapters: Cannondale Lefty, 20x100mm (BMX thru axle), 8mm x 74mm (folding bike).
- Adaptable to virtually any bike size and geometry.
- Optional Sled Extension for bikes with longer wheelbase.
- Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings.
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for easy transport and storage.
- Compatible with cycling apps: Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad and Kinomap traditional trainer features*.
- Patent number: 9,393,475.
Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive trainer
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)