Super light and reliable DT Swiss D 232 One dropper post - the dream of every XC rider. The Cross Country routes, with their continuous transitions from technical climbs to steep descents and vice versa, are demanding in every respect, and not just for the cyclist. Specially developed for Cross Country, the D 232 ONE dropper post is ultra-light, reliable and easy to maintain thanks to the UPSIDEDROP technology. The D 232 ONE offers 60mm travel and, thanks to the saddle clamp and carbon seat tube, weighs just 369 grams. Ready to attack.
- Net weight: 369 g.
- maximum MTB weight: 130 kg.
- ASTM MTB classification: 3.
- Stroke [A]: 60 mm.
- Seatpost diameter: 30.9 mm
- Seat collar material: Carbon
- Seatpost material: Carbon
- Minimum extension [B]: 210mm.
- Maximum insertion [G]: 190mm.
- Minimum insertion [C]: 90mm.
- Maximum extension [F]: 310mm.
- Stack height [H]: 150mm.
- Quickconnector length [E]: 45mm.
- Total length [D]: 400mm.
- Type of actuation: mechanical.
- Release mechanism: mechanical.
- Compatibility: L1.
- Implementation phases: up & amp; down.
- Saddle collar: 2-Bolt vertical.
- Included: Carbon paste, cable, L1 Trigger Handle bar clamp.
DT Swiss D 232 One L1 Trigger Handlebar Clamp dropper seatpost - 60 mm
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)