Fox baseframe pro ss D30 protection, short-sleeved protective inner layer with reduced bulk. The Baseframe Pro short-sleeved inner layer is breathable and features integrated shoulder protectors. Small size model, to be worn under the shirt. This model includes a removable back insert, which improves impact protection, while the fabric wicks sweat away from the body keeping it dry during exertion. The Baseframe Pro offers an excellent fit: in contact with the heat of the body it softens and supports its movements, limiting mobility to a minimum and offering excellent performance. The more you move, the better the sensations.
- Back protection that exceeds the requirements of EN1621-1 level 1 certification, in high and low temperature conditions.
- Removable D3O® Viper back insert with CE certification and world-class impact protection technology.
- Foam back with large holes and grooves that flexes to adapt to the rider's movements.
- EN1621-1 level 1 certified D3O® shoulder inserts that provide additional protection.
- Thanks to body heat, the polymers are softened and activated by adapting to the body.
- Moisture-wicking open stretch mesh for maximum breathability.
- Back protection that exceeds the requirements of EN1621-1 level 1 certification.
- Shoulder inserts with EN1621-1 level 1 certification that provide additional protection.
Fox baseframe pro ss D30 jersey body armour - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.