Orbea Rise h15, the same experience as Rise, but in aluminum. The Rise H is equipped with the innovative and highly optimized 540 WH MAIN battery. & Nbsp; It is the lightest e-bike in its class, which means that no other aluminum ebike with the same range and power reaches its level. This aspect is fundamental for us, as we would not have accepted anything other than the fun driving feeling and the natural pedaling of our Rise family, so loved by users. & Nbsp; It is the most advanced aluminum frame, using a hydroforming process and triple butted tubes, we have perfected the dimensions of the walls to save weight and strengthen the stress zones. The highly polished finishes look similar to a carbon frame and increase fatigue resistance on welds.
- Frame: Orbea Rise Hydro 2022 140mm travel 29 "Boost 12x148.
- Shock: Fox FLOAT X Performance 2-Position Evol LV custom tune 210x55mm.
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance 150 Grip 3-Position QR15x110.
- Crankset: e * thirteen e * spec Direct Mount 32T Boost.
- Crank arm: e * thirteen Plus Alu.
- Headset: Acros Alloy 1-1 / 8 - 1-1 / 2 "Integrated.
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect 35 20mm Rise 780mm.
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface.
- Levers: Shimano SLX M7100 I-Spec EV.
- Brakes: Shimano M6100 Hydraulic Disc.
- Brake Discs: 180mm Front / 180mm Rear.
- Sprockets: Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus.
- Chain: Shimano M6100.
- Wheels: Race Face AR 30c Tubeless Ready.
- Tire: Maxxis Dissector 2.40 "60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR.
- Tire: Maxxis Rekon 2.40 "120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo + TLR.
- Seatpost: OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper, 31.6mm.
- Remote Seatpost: Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV.
- Saddle: Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail.
- Chain tensioner: Orbea Rise chainguide.
- Engine: Shimano EP8-RS.
- Battery: Orbea RS Internal 540Wh.
- Display: Shimano SC-E7000.
- Charger: Orbea Smart Charger (42V-4A).
- Remote: Shimano E7000 switch unit for assist.
- Color: Grey / black.
Orbea Rise H15 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.