The Orboa Orca M20iteam Orbea bike is dedicated to climbers, offering the best uphill performance with instant acceleration, agile guide, cushioning of vibrations and excellent power transfer. Attention to detail was fundamental in creating this model, with the aim of further reducing weight without compromising rigidity. Orbea reduced overlaps in the frame, using less carbon pieces, but larger, and has taken care of the painting and components, minimizing the superfluous material. The bicycle is designed to ensure efficient power transmission, thanks to Powerspine design of the frame that manages the torsional and lateral loads. Geometry remains reactive and agile, while the rounded sections of the frame reduce vibrations and increase efficiency during the longer outings. Despite the attention to lightness, Orbea has maintained an eye on the aerodynamics, introducing small details to reduce the resistance of the air, without compromising the feeling of lightness and agility.
- Frame: Orbea Orca Carbon Omr 2024, Monocoque Construction, HS 1.5 ", BB 386mm, PowerMeter Compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, Thread M12x2 P1, Internal Cable Routing.Forcella: ORBEA OMR OMR ICR 2024, Full Carbon, 1-1 /8 " - 1.5" Tappered Head Tube Compatible, Thru Axle 12x100mm, Thread M12x2 P1.
Steering series: FSA 1-1/2 "Integrated Aluminium Cup.
- Pulpting: Shimano Ultegra R8100 34x50T.
- Levers: Shimano St-8170.
- Pignoni: Shimano Ultegra R8100 11-30T 12-Speed.
- Exchange: Shimano Ultegra of2 R8150.
- Derailler: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150.
- Chain: Shimano M8100.
- Handlebar: OC Road Performance RP21 ALU SL, REACH 80, DROP 125.
- Attack: OC Road Performance RP10, -8º.
- Brakes: Shimano R8170 Hydraulic Disc.
- Wheels: Oquo Road Performance RP35Team, Carbon Mini Hook Rim, 35mm Profile, Zipp ZR1 Hub, 21mm Internal Width, Sapim Sprint Oxi Spokes, 700c.
- Tire: Victory Corsa n.ext G2.0 Foldable 700x28c.
- Front Bloqueum: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Hollow.
- Bloqueous rear: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mmm M12x2 P1 Hollow.
- Bra: OC Performance XP10-Carbon, 27.2mm, Setback 20.
- Saddle: Fizik Vento Antares R7 Alley Rail 140mm.
- Handlebar ribbon: ORBEA ANTI-SLIPPEY/SHOCK PROOF.
- Colour: Blue.
Orbea ORCA M20iTEAM - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.