Orbea Orca M20iLTD. The challenge to create the lightest and most elegant bike is a competition in which "more is better" and in which every detail must be taken into consideration. In this context, Orca earns by giving less. Less material, invisible cables, greater aerodynamics thanks to a reduced thickness of the sections for better performance. We renounce a world full of superlative words and where "more is more". By giving "less", we have created an Orca that improves the pedaling experience and your performance by refining the essentials when the useless is removed.
- Frame: Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5 ", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, internal cable routing, EC / DC seat compatible, OMX specific tube. / li>
- Fork: Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1 / 8 "- 1,5" tappered head tube compatible, Thru axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8100 34x50t.
- Headset: Acros Alloy 1-1 / 2 "Internal Cable Routing, Stainless Steel Bearing.
- Handlebar: OC RP10 Road Performance Carbon, Reach 80, Drop 125, w / Di2 hole.
- Base: OC RP10 Road Performance ICR, -8º, IFC02 Computer mount interface.
- Levers: Shimano ST-8170.
- Brakes: Shimano R8170 Hydraulic Disc.
- Sprockets: Shimano Ultegra R8100 11-30t 12-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150.
- Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150.
- Chain: Shimano M8100.
- Wheels: Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 700x25c.
- Seatpost: Orbea Orca OMX, SB0 / 25, w / Micro tilt adjustment.
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Manganese Rail.
- Handlebar tape: Lyzard DSP 2.5mm.
- Front block: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite.
- Rear Block: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Lite.
- Color: Bordeaux (Red wine gloss / Carbon matt).
Orbea ORCA M20iLTD - Bordeaux
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.