Orca Orca is not simply light, they are kg of technology to climb, with a design that will change your way of reaching the top. The feeling of such a light and efficient bicycle is unbeatable and instant acceleration, the absorption of vibrations and the reactive driving derive from a frame that knows where it must be light and where rigid.
- Chassis: Orbea Orca Carbon Omx 2024, Monocoque Construction, HS 1.5 ", BB 386mm, Powermeter Compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, Thread M12x2 P1, Internal Cable Routing.
- Fork: ORBEA ORCA OMX ICR 2024, Full Carbon, 1-1/8 " - 1.5" Tappered Head Tube Compatible, Thru Axle 12x100mm, Thread M12x2 P1.
- Steering series: FSA 1-1/2 "Integrated Aluminium Cup.
- Pulpting: Shimano Ultegra R8100 34x50T.
- Leve: Shimano St-8170.
- Pignoni: Shimano Ultegra R8100 11-30T 12-Speed.
- Exchange: Shimano Ultegra of2 R8150.
- Derailler: Shimano Ultegra of2 R8150.
- Chain: Shimano M8100.
- Handlebar: OC Road Performance RP11 Carbon, Reach 80, Drop 125, W/Di2 Hole.
- Attack: OC Road Performance RP10, -8º.
- Brakes: Shimano R8170 Hydraulic Disc.
- Brake discs: 160mm Front /140mm rear.
- Wheels: Oquo Road Performance RP45LTD, Carbon Mini Hook Rim, 45mm Profile, Zipp Cognition VS2 HUB, 21mm Internal Width, Sapim CX-Ray Spokes, 700c.
- Tire: Vittoria Corsa Pro G2.0 TLR 700x28c.
- Front Bloqueo: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite.
- Rear Bloqueo: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mmm M12x2 P1 Lite.
- Reggisella: OC Performance XP10-CARBON, 27.2mm, Setback 20.
- Saddle: Fizik Vento Antares R3 Kium Rail 140mm.
- Handlebar tape: Lyzard DSP 2.5mm.
- Orange colour (Orange Cloud Matt - Stone Blue Matt -Gloss).
Orbea ORCA M20iLTD - Orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.