Orbea Onna 20: a life on a mountain bike always has its first time; the initial curiosity, the spark of adventure, the idea that there are many things to discover while pedaling. After the first uncertain rides, you reach an efficiency of movement and mind that changes your sensations forever. Strength arrives, discomfort goes away, clarity comes, even if only for the moment. A life on a mountain bike begins like this. Orbea has designed the Onna for the cyclist who wants to conquer the trail. A geometry that optimizes efficiency and control is perfect for anyone learning to love MTB. The Onna has a balanced geometry and perfect behavior on the trails, maximizing the fun for all cyclists. If we then add the large size of the wheels, for a perfect fit for all users, the Onna is ready for any trail. With the tapered head tube to offer a wide choice of 100mm suspension forks, hydraulic disc brakes across the range and Shimano 1x drivetrain on top models, the Onna is perfectly equipped for technical rides too. With plenty of clearance for wide mountain bike tires, for comfort and grip, the Onna won't limit your adventures. The Onna's advanced aluminum frame with molded tubes allows you to precisely define ride quality. Stiff enough to be fast and responsive, flexible enough to be comfortable and controlled. At Orbea we are very proud that the Onna is ready for all the routes that await you.
- Frame: Orbea Onna Alloy, Dropout 9x135, BSA BB, Internal cable routing.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR Air Lor 100mm QR.
- Crankset: Alloy forged 30t.
- Headset: 1 "-1/2 Semi-Integrated.
- Handlebar: Alloy Flat 31.8mm 720mm.
- Stem: Alloy 31.8mm interface 7º.
- Levers: Shimano Deore M4100.
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc.
- Sprockets: Sun Race 11-46t 10-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano Deore M5120 SGS Shadow Plus.
- Chain: KMC X10.
- Wheels: Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc.
- Tire: Kenda K1153 2.35 "30TPI.
- Pedals: VP-537 Black.
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 Offset 0.
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2058 DRN.
- Color: black / silver.