Orbea OIZ M-TEAM AXS: take control. Don't compromise. The Oiz is not a down-country or trail, but a stunning 120mm XC race weapon that is as beautiful as it is effective. Modern geometries and smart suspension, designed from the ground up around 120 mm, for extra fun on every outing without compromising on weight or efficiency. Quite simply, the Oiz is the fastest XC bike to come out of the Orbea factories in over 180 years. By removing everything superfluous, and adding only what improves your pedaling, we arrived at the Oiz's 1750 gram frame, one of the lightest on the market. Lightness is the key to an XC bike that is fast, and by endlessly researching the simplest solutions, Orbea has ensured that the Oiz does not have to compromise to be fast.
- Frame: Orbea Oiz Carbon OMX, Fiberlink, Boost, BSA, SIC, UFO, I-line shock.
- Shock absorber: Fox Float SL Factory 120mm Remote Push-lock Evol Kashima custom tune 190x45mm.
- Fork: Fox 34 Float SC Factory 120 FIT4 Remote-Adj Push to Lock QR15x110 Kashima.
- Headset: Alloy 1-1/2", Black Oxidated Bearing.
- Crankset: SRAM X0 Eagle Dub Black 34t.
- Levers: SRAM AXS Pod.
- Sprockets: SRAM GX-1275 Eagle 10-52t 12-Speed.
- Shifters: SRAM X0 Eagle AXS.
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed.
- Handlebar: OC MP10 Mountain Performance Carbon, Width 760, Sweep 9.
- Stem: OC Mountain Performance MP10 Alu SL, -10º.
- Brakes: SRAM Level Silver 2 piston Hydraulic Disc.
- Wheels: Oquo Mountain Performance MP30TEAM, carbon hookless rim, DT350 CL hub, 30mm internal width, Sapim D-Sprint spokes, 29".
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon Race 2.40" WT 120 TPI Exo TLR tires.
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer SL Performance Dropper 31.6.
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost Fill Titanium Rail 316 Ø7 mm.
- Remote Block: OC Squidlock MP20 Remote, Dropper, Suspension 3 Pos.
- Battery: SRAM Powerpack.
- Color: Black/blue (Tanzanite Carbon View/Carbon Raw Matte).
Orbea OIZ M-TEAM AXS - Blue black
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Pick and Pay