The Orba Kemen 30 is the queen of city streets, designed for speed and comfort. Safe and reliable driving means you don't have to worry if your commute includes bumpy roads or gravel paths. The wider tires of the Kemen provide stability and control regardless of the terrain. More aggressive treads prioritize off-road performance while smoother treads work best on hard surfaces.
- Frame: Orbea Kemen Top Bar, Shimano Steps, Integrated battery, Hydroformed Alloy 6061 series Internal Cable Routing, Boost 148x12, carrier and kickstand compatible
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 100 QR15x110 E-Bike Optimized
- Crankset: Alloy EP8 36t w / chainguard
- Crank: Shimano Steps EM600
- Headset: FSA 1-1 / 2 "Integrated Aluminum Cup
- Handlebar: OC 35mm 20mm Rise 780mm
- Connection: OC1 35mm interface -6º
- Levers: Shimano Deore M5130 Link Glide
- Brakes: Magura MT30 Hydraulic Disc Easy Route Connection
- Sprockets: Shimano CS-LG600 11-43t 10-Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M5130 Link Glide GS Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano LG500
- Wheels: Orbea OC1 25c Tubeless Ready
- Tire: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, 29x2.25, Performance Line RaceGuard, TLE, Reflective
- Pedals: VP-537 Black
- Seatpost: Alloy 31.6 Offset 0
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo 145x269mm
- Rear carrier: Orbea Kemen oversize Alloy Rear Carrier (Max: 18Kg)
- Fender: CURANA Apollo 65mm
- Front Position Light Front position light, on head tube, COB Led, On / Off, 60 Lumen, ECE50.
- Front light: Lezyne Ebike POWER STVZO PRO E115 with remote 310 lumens
- Rear light: Lezyne FENDER STVZO Alert Technology 11Lumen
- Kickstand: Ursus Mooi rear adjustable
- Motor: Shimano EP8
- Battery: Orbea Internal 540Wh (Optional 252Wh Range Extender)
- Display: Shimano SC-E5003
- Charger: Orbea Smart Charger (42V-4A)
- Color: Green (Urban Green).
Orbea Kemen 30 - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.