After the success of the Open model, here are the Open Cube glasses, with an open polycarbonate frame (in two sizes and 12 colors) and easily removable Zeiss lenses, with ideal color spectra for road and MTB. The new Koo Open Cube eyewear inherits part of the Open technical equipment, but with open frames below. Made in Italy, the Open Cube weighs 30 grams, are equipped with a micrometer set-up of the temples and a soft rubber nosepiece adjustable on two positions (a smaller nose piece is also included as standard).
- Zeiss lenses are available in three new colors: infrared (for racing bikes), ultra white and red mirrored (for mountain bikes).
- Frame made of polycarbonate in 12 colors, can be combined with all helmet, clothing or bicycle.
- Removable Zeiss lenses with an ingenious release system.
- 100% Made in Italy.
- Designed to ensure the best possible visual horizon, minimizing contact with face.
- The rods bent by turning on the hub.
- Very flexible, rods are extremely comfortable.
- Nose pad in soft rubber adjustable in two positions (also a smaller hake).
- Airflow Active System, the frame and the Zeiss lenses may be inclined in three different positions, to allow the best air flow, avoiding misting and enabling the rider to have an optimal vision field.
- It contains two lenses (a transparent and a mirror), and a smaller nose pad replacement.
KOO Open Cube Sunglasses - Black Lime
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.