- To keep the body cool and dry even on the hottest days.
- The highly breathable 3D mesh improves airflow for excellent moisture control.
- The 3D mesh is made from recycled polyester which wicks sweat and dries quickly.
- The ergonomic flatlock seams on the shoulders made it possible to eliminate additional layers and bulges under the suspenders of the shorts or the jerseys.
- The depth of the armholes is wide enough to reduce chafing and improve breathability.
- The minimalist finish on the bottom hem reduces weight and thickness to ensure comfort.
- A style statement to wear under an open shirt or on its own during indoor workouts.
- The print design is technical and decidedly feminine, with subtle shades that represent the dynamic and adventurous nature of cycling.
- Color: red (Red Clay).
Mavic Hot Ride+ Graphic sleeveless base layer - Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.