The Assos Suisse Fed S9 Targa jersey is the evolution of the short-sleeved race jersey for the WorldTour. The latest generation TARGA version is more comfortable than ever. The combination of aerodynamics and comfort makes you forget you are wearing it when you are in the saddle. The TARGA generation integrates the aerodynamic details of the previous jersey, but brings greater comfort and structural stability. Performance, comfort and quality: the features that make the RS S9 TARGA jersey excel in the saddle.
- Combination of miniCheck Tex, the traditional fabric of ASSOS jerseys, to the Stabilizer to ensure stable pockets. This combination of fabrics controls bad odors, facilitating breathability and the passage of air.
- The sleeves and pockets in warp-knit Push Pull fabric give breathability and bi-directional elasticity that is stable and enveloping.
- The fabrics provide UPF 25 sun protection in the front, 30 protection in the back and 50+ on the sleeves.
- AeroFit, the most aggressive, aerodynamic, compressive and fastest cut, is designed for the WorldTour. For this, it meets the needs of any goal.
- The aerodynamic fit may feel tight when you're standing, but it's perfect when you're in the saddle.
- Bonded seams: Seams are taped, rather than stitched, to reduce bulk and irritation. This is a clean finish, indicative of design experience and meticulous design.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: three-compartment pockets with preformed structure to increase capacity and stability when loaded. A strip of fabric closes the pockets and secures your personal belongings from falling, also in the right pocket there is a passage hole for the earphone cable.
- Raw-Cut Sleeves: without stitched hems, these raw-cut sleeves eliminate a fundamental obstacle to the aerodynamics of the jersey.
- Color: White (Holy White).
Assos Suisse Fed S9 Targa jersey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.