The Knog Blinder 1300 light is precise, powerful, durable, and the perfect choice for road and gravel cyclists who demand the best performance from their equipment. Combining rugged CNC construction, a compact design, perfect beam angles, an incredible power-to-weight ratio, and multiple mounting options, the Blinder 1300 front bike light raises the bar by which front bike lights are measured.
- It produces a powerful 1300-lumen road-focused beam.
- It provides quality illumination up to 120 m.
- Industry-leading battery technology provides 1.5 hours of battery life at maximum brightness.
- Up to 120 hours of battery life in Eco Flash mode.
- Includes two mounts; a sturdy rubber strap for over/under handlebars and a Go-Pro-style mount for mounting under a computer or on a compatible helmet mount.
- Preprogrammed with 6 lighting modes to suit all conditions.
- USB-C rechargeable (cable not supplied).
- 100% waterproof with IP67 protection rating.
- Smart button LEDs show battery level and charging status.
- Side lighting windows for better visibility.
- Constant high: 1300/1.5 hours.
- Constant medium: 650/3 hours.
- Constant low: 230/8 hours.
- Constant pulse: 420/8 hours.
- Strobe: 230/16 hours.
- Eco Flash: 150/120 hours.
Knog Blinder 1300 light - Front
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.