Blackburn Dayblazer 400 front light, awesome Light. Awesome Price. Not too long ago, a 400-lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Dayblazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility and ample side visibility, the Dayblazer 400 puts light where riders need it most.
- Weight: 3.68 oz.
- ANSI Standard: Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- Brightness: Up to 400 lumens.
- Blitz mode: 1 hour at 400 lumens.
- Low mode: 1.5 hours at 200 lumens.
- Pulse mode: 6 hours at 200 lumens.
- Strobe mode: 10 hours at 200 lumens.
- Water Resistance: IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Mounting Options: Swivel mount - A rotating mount allows the light to be adjusted to center on the road! This versatile silicone mount fits handlebars from 22–35mm and can be used to strap to some helmets. — Universal Light Mount action-camera-style mount sold separately.
- Power Source Lithium polymer battery — Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port.
- Recharge Time 3-hour recharge.
Blackburn Dayblazer 400 front light - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.