The first cycling Gilet was introduced in the 1980s, shortly after the advent of laminated ‘shell’ fabrics. From the very beginning this piece of clothing was imagined and developed specifically for Professional riders as the maximum expression of versatility and essentiality; a true ‘emergency friend’ capable of offering a broad range of protective features with minimum volume. Over time the Gilet has conjugated itself into two distinct categories: the windproof/rainproof Gilet and the thermal Gilet, used as protection against the cold. The Q36.5 gilet eliminates the distinction between the two categories with a hybrid 4-season 137g piece of equipment. This is achieved primarily through the use of the UFHybridShell material, a thermal ribbed fleece material which, while constructed without a membrane (which would confer wind or waterproofing qualities) is woven, on its outer side, with such an extraordinarily high density so as to create a wind resistance comparable to that of a traditional soft shell fabric, while maintaining a high degree of breathability.
- Sensitive riders will immediately appreciate the advantages on long descents, where the sweat soaked jersey is able to wick through the gilet and properly dry, an entirely novel sensation for riders used to the gilets currently available on the market.
- The material has also undergone a treatment before being woven (as opposed to a ‘finish’ employed on the fabric, choice which allow the threads to maintain their natural characteristics) for water resistance and fast drying times.
- Cut on the same fit block as the Short Sleeve L1 jersey.
- No rear pockets but two invisible slits for accessing rear pockets of jersey or jacket worn underneath.
- Cam Lock 3mm Reflex.
- Materials: 39% Polyamide, 30% Polyester, 30% Elastane, 1% Silver.
- Weight: 137 g.
Q36.5 L1 Essential Vest - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.