The new SID Ultimate Race Day fork is unlike any other XC fork. It's lighter than ever, with a formidable 35mm frame that holds the line when you're on the limit. The new Race Day 2 shock features a three-position (3P) compression adjuster: Lock hard, Open soft and Pedal efficient, all at your fingertips. The SID adapts to everything from full throttle cross-country to sporty backcountry loops, thanks to the new higher-volume DebonAir+ spring, which is soft at the beginning of the travel with plenty of adjustability.
- The new 35mm frame is the perfect combination of lightness and stiffness for modern XC bikes. In addition, it has been made lighter!
- The new Charger Race Day 2 shock absorber is the lightest on the market. This 3P shock features three compression positions: Open, Pedal or Lock.
- The new DebonAir+ offers increased sensitivity on small bumps and adjustable mid-stroke support.
- The new bushing package maximizes bushing overlap for a smooth, firm ride.
- New Maxima Plush dynamic suspension lubricant reduces friction, lasts longer, and improves suspension performance, pedal after pedal.
- New headband designed to reduce weight without compromising strength and stiffness.
- New exclusive "Blue Crush" and Ultimate High Gloss Black colors, with new Pearl White graphic package.
- New Bolt-in adapters for standard hubcaps.
- Wheel size: 29".
- Steering: 1.5" tapered.
- Axle: 15x110 mm BOOST™.
- Spring: DebonAir+.
- Fork offset: 44 mm (29").
- Maximum rotor size: 220 mm.
- Type of top tube: 35 mm tapered-wall aluminum.
- Maximum tire width (mm): 66.
- Minimum rotor size: 180 mm.
- E-Bike approval: not approved.
- Shock absorber type: Charger Race Day 2.
- Volume reducer: 0/3 token, 1/3 token.
- Maxle thru axle: L 148mm, TL 9mm, TP M15x1.5.
- Color: Blue (Blue Crush).
- 1x Rock Shox Sid fork.
- 1x Maxle 15x110 pivot.
- 1x mudguard.
- 4x cable ties.
- 1x steering spider.
- 2x tokens.
- 2x Hub End Cap Adapters.
RockShox SID Ultimate 120mm Race Day 3P Remote Boost Rake 44 29'' Fork - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.