Vdo R5 GPS cyclocomputer, incoming calls and text messages or WhatsApp are displayed on the bicycle computer display .. clear data analysis in the Sigma-Vdo Ride app. Sigma-Vdo Ride App is the free application to read the training data from the GPS computer quickly and simple on your smartphone. All training activities, paths and statistics are displayed your activities and your results will be quickly shared (automatically if you wish) on your favorite portals such as Strava, Trainingpeaks and Komoot .. E-Bike-Ready. The R5 GPS is also ready for e-bike and easy to pair with various e-bike systems and displays the current support level, the battery status, the light and other data.
- Weight: 54 g.
- Drums: 550 mAh (Li Ion), 3.7 V, 25 hours of autonomy.
- The high-contrast display with 2.4-inch diagonal and extra-large numbers make it easy to read, even during the race.
- The innovative Blue Square in the upper right corner of the display is highlighted in various colors and offers an innovative and interesting display of the training data.
- The Sigma Ride app allows you to individually set the display display. Up to six views can be set, each with three values. The current speed and time are continually displayed on the display.
- 30 functions.
- Altitina and Barometer.
- E-Bike Ready.
- Handlebar support in the package.
VDO R5 GPS cycle computer
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.