Shimano SLX CN-M7100 chain offers increased chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features a quick-link assembly and SIL-TEC treatment for extended off-road durability.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifts and durability.
- The extended internal plate improves the use and retention of the chain.
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT +.
- Compatible with 12-speed transmission only.
- Easy connection (SM-CN910-12).
- Not reusable.
- QUICK-LINK quick assembly tool for attaching and removing pliers (TL-CN10).
- QUICK-LINK assembly / disassembly pliers (TL-CN10).
Shimano SLX CN-M7100 Chain 12V - 138L
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)