The Uvex Quatro Integrale Tocsen helmet was designed for MTB, especially for Enduro. Using the In-Mold construction, this helmet features three shells: one external, one internal and one separate rear. The housings are joined seamlessly, so there are no visible EPS edges between them. The visor is adjustable in height and integrates perfectly into the look of the helmet. Depending on the slope of the road it is easy to get on or off in one of the 3 positions, the highest of which is compatible with a pair of glasses. This helmet can be individually adjusted in height and width, through the IAS anatomical adjustment system. The highly functional internal pads feel comfortable on the skin and can be removed and washed. 17 ventilation openings provide ample space for fresh air. For greater ventilation the glasses are equipped with air intakes on the lower edge. To provide better protection, a Tocsen intelligent collision sensor has been integrated into the IAS regulation system. This sensor can be connected to the user's smartphone via Bluetooth. If the cyclist does not react in the event of an accident, the Tocsen system automatically activates an emergency call and transmits the GPS positioning data to his main personal contacts. Additionally, the Tocsen community is notified of the incident so that nearby potential rescuers can quickly reach the scene.
- External, internal and rear structure made with In-Mold technology.
- 3-position adjustable visor, compatible with glasses in their highest position.
- IAS regulation system.
- Ventilation openings 17.
- FAS strap system, quickly adaptable for easy adjustment to the exact shape of the head.
- Monomatic closure system, which allows closing and opening with one hand.
- Removable wash pads.
- Sizes: M (52-57 cm), L (56-61 cm).
- Weight: 340 g (Size M).
- Color: Green (Forest / Mustard mat).