Poc Octal Mips helmet has a distinctive design based around fewer, larger vents provides optimal ventilation and comfort on the longest and hottest cycling tours. Updated to include MIPS, the Octal road cycling helmet is optimized to perfectly balance protection and performance. The helmet’s EPS liner is thicker in the zones where most impacts occur, giving every rider enhanced protection where it is most needed. A fully wrapped unibody shell enhances the structural stiffness of the helmet, giving optimum strength at a low weight. Developed for protection without a weight penalty, the helmet also features a lightweight size adjustment system and adjustable chin straps, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit.
- Lightweight road cycling helmet: An optimized high-performance EPS liner keeps weight low.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell: The fully wrapped unibody shell acts as a monocoque for structural stability.
- Generously ventilated: The instantly recognisable ventilation design is optimized for airflow at any speed.
- Molded straps: The helmet straps are molded into the liner for extra strength.
- Eye garage: An eye garage in the front ventilation ports gives secure storage for sunglasses while riding.
- Lightweight size adjustment system: The size adjuster spans the circumference of the head for a secure, comfortable fit.
- MIPS: The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection.
- Color: Bordeaux.
Poc Octal Mips helmet - Bordeaux
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)