Overcoming the limits regarding the guidance of an E-Mountain Bike: Cannondale Moterra Neo LT is from another category. It is a long excursion e-motor bike that behaves like a snappy trail bike: agile and fast uphill, stable and composed even in the most disconnected descents. It is the type of bike that allows you to improve, wherever you pedal.
- Frame: moatera neo carbon front triangle, Smartform C1 Alley Swingarm, 165mm Travel,
- Proportional response tuned suspension, removable downtube battery, alley skid plate, 55mm
- Chainline, Internal Cable Routing, 148x12mm Thru-Axle, Udh Hanger, Post Mount Brake, 1.5 "-1.8"
- TAPERED HEADTUBE, 18mm Two-Bolt Kicksant Mount.
- Fork: Rockshox Zeb Select +, Charger RC, 170mm, Debonair, 15x110mm, 44mm offset.
- Steering series: Acros Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapated.
- Rear Shock: Rockshox Deluxe Select+, Coil, 2-Posto Adjust, Adjustable Rebound.
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W.
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750Wh.
- Battery charger: Bosch 4a.
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300 W/ Remote LED.
- Change: Shimano XT.
- Change leve: Shimano XT, 12-Speed.
- Chain: Shimano XT, 12-Speed.
- Garnish: FSA Bosch E-Bike W/ 55mm Chainline, 160mm, 34T.
- Pigno pack: Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-Speed.
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC Hydraulic Disc, 4-Piston, Centerline 220/200mm Rotors.
- Brake leve: SRAM Code RSC Hydraulic Disc.
- Search: WTB Kom Trail i30 TCS, 32h, Tubeless Ready.
- Raggi: DT Swiss Champion.
- Tires: (f) Maxxis Assagai, 29 x 2.6 ", 3C, Exo+, Tubeless Ready, (R) Maxxis DHR II, 27.5
- X2.6 ", 3C, Exo+, Tubeless Ready.
- Pneumatic size: 2.6.
- Wheel size: 29.
- Mozzi: (f) Formula 15x110mm Thru-XXle / (R) DT Swiss, 12x148mm thru-apsle.
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assagai, 29 x 2.6 ", 3C, Exo+, Tubeless Ready.
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DHR II, 27.5 x 2.6 ", 3C, Exo+, Tubeless Ready.
- Handbridge: Hollowgram Save Renper Bar, Carbon, 35mm Clamp, 30mm Rise, 8th Sweep, 5th Rise,
- Handwalk attack: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alley, 35mm, 0 °.
- Handle: Fabric Gsp.
- Sella: Fabric Magic Elite Saddle, Cro-Mo Rails.
- Reggisella: Cannondale Downlow Dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M), 170mm
- Wheel sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor.
- Extra 1: Lezyne Super HB Stvzo E1000 W/ Remote High Beam Switch.
- Color: Quicksand.
Cannondale Moterra Neo Carbon LT 1 - Beige
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.