Topeak TourGuide Handlebar Bag (5 L) with Fixer 8 QuickClick attachment
Discover the versatility and reliability of the Topeak TourGuide Handlebar Bag (5 L) with Fixer 8 QuickClick attachment, ideal for both urban and off-road cyclists. Innovative design and rugged construction offer exceptional performance and durability.
- Medium-sized handlebar bag equipped with QuickClick mount and a shoulder strap that makes it easy to carry with you. Fully padded and divided compartment with front and zippered pockets help keep your gear organized. Perfect for long trips, day trips and commuting. Rain cover included.
- CAPACITY: 5 L
- COMPARTMENTS: Main compartment Zippered front pocket Two zippered side pockets Map pocket PROTECTION: Fully padded
- MATERIAL: 1800/840 D Nylon
- BAG ATTACHMENT: QuickClick handlebar mount (Fixer 8/8e mount), suitable for ø25.4, ø28.6 and ø31.8 mm handlebars
- MAX CAPACITY: 5 kg
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Transparent map holder Shoulder strap Carrying handle 3M reflective bands Rain cover Clip for safety light
- SIZE: 25.5 x 23 x 18 cm
- WEIGHT: 670 g
Design and Functionality
The handlebar is designed to integrate seamlessly with your bicycle, providing maximum stability and load security. With its ability to adapt to different situations, it is the ideal companion for your daily adventures.
Topeak TourGuide Handlebar Bag (5 L)
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.