Limar

Limar Air Speed helmet - Matte black green

Special Price €159.00 Earn 159 Reward Points for this product Regular Price €189.95
-16%

Size

Color Black
Limar Air Speed helmet - Matte black green
Add to Wish List

Product not saleable in: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States

ShippingUsually shipped within 1-2 working days

Manufacturer code: GCAIRSPCeF6
Limar Limar Air Speed helmet - Matte black green

Details

Limar Air Speed helmet - Matte black green

Never seen a helmet so aerodynamic: designed and developed in collaboration with the Astana Team, the helmet was compared to other models to test its aerodynamic drag in the wind tunnel at Magny-Cours in France, and was the best at a average speed of 40 km / h.
It has been demonstrated by certified studies that the bicycle with which it competes counts for about 20% per cent of the aerodynamic resistance, while the remaining 80% is constituted by the athlete in the saddle.
In these terms, the helmet is definitely the fundamental element to minimize the frontal area and therefore determine a better aerodynamic penetration.
And that's where we wanted to go beyond the wind tunnel tests. Not only with three-dimensional simulation supports with CFD software, but also taking into account the many variables dictated by the actual effort required on the road and, especially, in competitive competitions, when the rider hardly remains in the saddle in the same position, and moves the head countless times.
And here comes Limar Air Speed: the designers have found the perfect combination of aerodynamic advantage (wind tunnel test) and better dynamics both on open roads and in velodromes (tests in real environmental conditions). During one of the recent road training sessions in Calp and indoor tests at the Valencia velodrome, the riders of the Astana Team were able to really test the helmet and touch the characteristics that make AIR SPEED the ideal helmet, while remaining enthusiastic.

  • Technology: Monoshell in-mould.
  • Air vents: 12 air vents, 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels.
  • Sizing system: AirFit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection.
  • Pads:     Antibacterial and washable comfort pads.
  • Fit:    Pro.
  • Size: (cm) M (53-57), L (57-61).
  • Weight:(g) M (235), L (270).
  • color:      Matte black green.
  • Paypal
  • Maestro
  • MasterCard
  • Visa
  • BankTransfer
  • SDA
  • DHL
  • UPS
  • TNT
  • Poste Italiane
Lunar Sport S.r.l. - P.iva: 03030530129, REA VA 315003. Copyright 2006-2019