FREE SHIPPING from € 79,00 Italy - € 129,00 - Europe - € 249,00 Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, USA
Limar Air Speed helmet - Black iridescent


Limar Air Speed helmet - Black iridescent

Regular price €169,95 €169,95 €199,95 |  Save €30,00 (15%)

Technical information

Never seen a helmet so aerodynamic: designed and developed in collaboration with the Astana Team, the helmet has been compared with other models to test the aerodynamics in a wind tunnel in Magny - Cours in France, and is the best at an average speed of 40 km/h. It has been demonstrated by studies of the certificates that the bike where you race counts for about 20% of the aerodynamic drag, while the remaining 80% is made by the athlete in saddle. In these terms, the helmet is definitely the fundamental element to minimize the frontal area and therefore determine a better aerodynamic penetration. And this is where we wanted to go beyond the wind tunnel tests. Not only with three-dimensional simulation media with CFD software, but also taking into account the many variables dictated by the real effort required on the road and, especially, in competitive competitions, when the runner he hardly stands still in the saddle in the same position, and moves his head countless times. And Here Comes Limar Air Speed: the designers have found the perfect combination of aerodynamic advantage (wind tunnel test) and better dynamics both on open roads and in velodromes (test in real environmental conditions). Just during one of the recent road training in Calp and indoor tests in the Velodrome of Valencia, the runners of the Astana team, were able to really test the helmet and touch the characteristics that make AIR SPEED the ideal helmet, remaining enthusiastic.

  • Technology: Monoshell in-mould.
  • Air winds: 12 air winds, 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels.
  • Sizing system: AirFit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection.
  • Pads: Antibacterial and washable comfort pads.
  • Fit: Pro.
  • Size: (cm) M (53-57), L (57-61).
  • weight (g): M (235), L (270).
  • color:       black/iridescent.

Limar Air Speed helmet - Black iridescent

Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.

Shipping costs start from

€ 5,90STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier

The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.

Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown
€ 79,00Italy
€ 129,00Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino
€ 249,00Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)

Bicycle Shipments

Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.

€ 29.00Italy
€ 39.00Europe
€ 59.00Rest of the World

Shipments outside the EU

Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.

Pick and Pay

All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.

For further details, we also invite you to view the terms of use and the privacy policy.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review

Recently viewed

What are you looking for?

Your cart