This hydration backpack offers a slim, ultra-light fit as well as premium multi-impact back protection. Its total storage volume is three liters, comprising of a two-liter bladder and one-liter luggage capacity. With a brand new shoulder strap adjustment, a lightweight chest harness, and a more secured adjustment system, the bag hitting your helmet when you are going downhill is a thing of the past.
Serving not only as a hydration system but also as back protection with a removable back protector, the back area further offers ventilation due to its AirLine mesh construction. A key new feature of the 2017 hydration range is that the hydration tube can now not only be routed over the shoulder, but also under the arm, left and right.
Your full-face helmet and neck brace will fit on the external carrier system, and the heat reflective inner back panel will keep your liquid cool or hot. The backpack is further lined with reflective piping and includes a safety whistle.
- 2.0L Hydration and 1.0L Cargo.
- Unique lightweight chest harness for a rock solid fit.
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 1.
- Lite, durable outer shell.
- Full-face/ MTB helmet and neck brace carrier system.
- Dual hydration tube for two-way routing – over the shoulder or the under arm.
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation.
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot.
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket.
- Removable tool storage card.
- The hydration hook can be positioned on left or right harness.
- Reflective safety piping and safety whistle.
Leatt DBX Mountain Lite 2.0 Hydratation Backpack - Black lime
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)