Deuter Bike I 20 backpack . The ancestor of bike backpacks is a quarter of a century old – and is about to become one of the coolest packs of all. The classic design reflects its glorious history, yet the hipster is completely up to date with regard to technological know-how The Bike I is completely at home on day tours, in the country and in urban settings – and the Limited Edition is especially stylish.
- Raincover: removable rain cover with special pocket.
- Airstripes System: The minimal contact surface area of the profiled Airstripes allows free air circulation over 80 % of the riders back, while still providing a secure, compact fit even on rough rides.
- Wet Pocket: compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe.
- Flat Steel Frame: a flat steel frame construction stabilizes the back.
- Side Pockets: stretch side pockets provide additional storage space.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Helmet Holder: The helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe on the backpack.
- Sitting Mat: Removable Foam Mat.
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l.
- Smartphone Pocket: A special pocket for smartphones at the back of the pack stores your phone safely and provides easy and fast access.
- Color: Black.
Deuter Bike I 20 backpack - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.