Cannondale SuperSix EVO Leichtbau LTD frame, faster, and even lighter. Limited edition frame to celebrate the history of top performance and tireless research of the perfect vehicle; Leichtbau is the SuperLeggera version of the SuperSix Evo Punta Frame, a frame built to fly. Cannondale has prompted the limits of the performances in the race since the beginning of their history, from the lightest materials to the fastest forms. A modern classic that combines the black and chrome aesthetic tested over time with the most advanced carbon construction and the alloy details worked in CNC; All this gives life to the most refined SuperSix Evo ever, individually numbered with only 200 specimens available all over the world.
- Where to excel: in the race, on open roads, uphill and descent.
- What is designed for: speed, agility and handling.
- SuperLeggero SuperLeggero SuperLeggero Evvo chassis kit
- Advanced construction leichtbau in carbon, personalized details, extremely limited production.
- Production is limited to 200 numbered frames individually.
- Nothing can stop when the road starts to give up. With a weight of only 750g (frame painted with viper), Leichtbau is ready to launch.
- SuperSIX EVO platform.
- SuperSix Evo Leichtbau Carbon frame, Integrated Cable Routing W/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release Thru-Axle, Save, PF30A, Flat Mount Disc, Integrated Seat Binder Forcella SuperSix Evo Leichtbau Carbon, Save, Integrated Crown Race, 12x100mm Speed Release Thru-Axle, Flat Mount Disc, Internal Routing, 1-1/8 "to 1-1/4" Steerer and 55mm offset (51-54cm), 1-1/8 "to 1-3/8" Steerer and 45mm offset (56- 58cm)
- Integrated steering series, 1-1/8 "-1-1/4" (51-54cm), 1-1/8 "-1-3/8" (56-58cm)
- Central Movement Cannondale Alley Pressfit30
- Room size 700.
- Reggisella Hollowgram 27 SL KNøT, Carbon, 2 Bolt Clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset.
- Color: opaque black.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Leichtbau LTD frame
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.