What is the first thing that happens to you when you think about pedaling your Turbo Vado? We'll help you if you've never used it: you're smiling! The Turbo Vado 1.0 makes every bike ride enjoyable. The integrated and renewed engine, the Specialized 1.2E is the perfect engine for the Vado, the city bike par excellence. The Rx Street Tune calibration adjusts assistance in an appropriate manner for the city environment and reacts to the force you place on the pedals. The more you push, the more power it provides, to start again from a standstill in a fast and efficient way. The belt drive is fluid, silent and free from annoying vibrations. For the Vado 1.0 the Specialized U1-400 dedicated battery was developed, perfectly integrated into the frame, lockable for safety and easily removable for a simpler charge. At a speed of 25 km / h there is a lot of autonomy to go to work and return, or to take a spritz in that nice new place on the other side of the city. Specialized has developed a dedicated computer to check the battery level and to consult your output data such as speed, distance and time. The various screens can be consulted by a control on the handlebar. The Turbo Vado 1.0. it has excellent value for money components such as Shimano 8-speed gearbox and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- The Vado light alloy frame has the Fitness / Transport geometry.
- The Vado Specialized 1.2E engine is integrated into the frame and is calibrated for city use because it reacts to the level of force impressed on the pedals. The more you push, the more the engine will help you. The belt transmission makes the assistance to the pedaling very fluid, silent and free from annoying vibrations.
- The dedicated battery with 400Wh capacity integrates perfectly into the frame, can be locked and is easily removable for recharging. Communicate with the display and provides various ways to optimize efficiency and autonomy.
- Cassette: Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34t.
- Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms.
- Post exchange: Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed.
- Gears: 40T w / chainguard, 104 BCD.
- Chain: KMC X8 w / Missing Link ™, 8-speed.
- Controls: Shimano Acera, 8-speed.
- Front brake: Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm.
- Post brake: Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
- Seatpost: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm.
- Attack: Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w / display mount, 31.8mm.
- Knobs: Body Geometry Contour.
- Handlebar: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Saddle: Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm.
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w / grip tape & reflectors.
- Wheels: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, no eyelets.
- Rooms: Presta, 40mm valve.
- Tire post: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm.
- Rays: Stainless, 14g.
- Tire post: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm.
- Front hub: Specialized 6-bolt disc, ball bearings, 9x100mm spacing, 28h.
- Post hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h.
- Collar: Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm.
- Frame: Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness / Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube, internal cable routing, fender / rack mounts, Smooth Welds.
- Fork: SR Suntour MOBIE30, steel steerer, 9mm Open Dropout, 50mm of travel.
- Easel: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount.
- Doorbell: Simple bell.
- UI / Remote: Custom 2.2 "LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w / custom handlebar remote.
- Charger: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w / Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included.
- Engine: Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, nominal 250W.
- Wiring: Custom Specialized wiring harness.
- Battery: Turbo U1-400, on / off button, state of charge display, 400Wh.
- Color: Metallic White / Pearly Blue / Black.
Specialized Turbo 2019 Vado 1.0 man - White
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)