Ripping corners, sticking it to friends on the road, cruising down the highway—no matter how you ride, the Tarmac Disc Comp delivers in spades. It houses many of the features found in its S-Works siblings, so you'll have the ride of your life.
In order cut some grams from the Tarmac, but to also ensure that it's stiff and compliant in exactly the right places, we took major steps to improving our Rider-First Engineered™ technology. From different layup schedules and materials, to visibly different forks, we scrutinized every single aspect of the Tarmac to ensure you're getting the perfect ride. With this revamp, we also updated the geometry, basing it on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
And while stiffness aids in the aforementioned, compliance must also be utilized for an optimal ride quality. That's why we dropped the seatstays, and altered the seat tube shape. We also added tire clearance up to 30mm. This allows lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance, increased traction, and more comfort. Altogether, these additions still have the Tarmac riding like a true race-machine, but it also takes a bit of the sting out of road imperfections. You'll thank us on your next long ride.
But why disc brakes? The real question is "why not?" They offer superior braking power and modulation, work exceptionally well in wet weather, and offer a very, very minor weight addition. All this means that you have more control and can go faster with more confidence.
We also know, however, that aerodynamic improvements are the most important thing we can do to make you faster. Our Bora-Hansgrohe and Quick-Step Floors Pro Tour riders, after all, are demanding aero improvements on every bike. With this, the aero goal was to discover where we could essentially "add aero for free," by not taking anything away from the hallmarks of the Tarmac design. During the six-month iterative process, three areas were discovered where we could do this—a new fork shape and dropped seatstays with aero tubes.
- Frame: Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered ™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Ribbon: Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Comp, hollow Cro-Mo rails
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- Collar: Collar for carbon frames
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Gearbox: Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52 / 36T
- BB: Shimano Threaded BSA BB
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front wheel: DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- Rear wheel: DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- Pneumatiic: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
- Color: green / gray (Forest Green / Flake Silver).
Specialized Tarmac Comp SL6 - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)