Specialized Sirrus X 2.0 for long rides, to places you never imagined you could reach. It is a comfortable and capable bike, from the "we can do it" series, which will inspire you to pedal more and more. The semi-erect position, the wide section tires, a very intuitive single-chain transmission and the predisposition to mount luggage racks and mudguards make the Sirrus X a reliable partner on the asphalt and also, why not, for some forays on white roads. The contact points such as the saddle, the knobs and the pedals are made according to the Body Geometry Shared Platform criteria.
- A1 light alloy frame with internal cable routing.
- Specialized Pathfinder 42c sliding and capable tires with Gripton compound for unparalleled traction.
- Simple and intuitive single-crowned 1x8 transmission and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- X - Premium sport level tire.
- Talaio: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack / fender mounts.
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release.
- Handlebar: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Ribbon: Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip.
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm.
- Collar: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 31.8mm.
- Front brake: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm.
- Rear brake: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm.
- Controls: MicroSHIFT, 8-Speed.
- Rear derailleur: MicroSHIFT Advent 8 Speed, W / O Clutch.
- Cassette: MicroSHIFT, 8-Speed, 12-42t.
- Guartitura: 3 pcs, Alloy Forged Arms.
- Gears: 40T, Narrow-wide Steel.
- Bottom bracket: BSA, square-taper, 68mm.
- Chain: KMC X8 w / Missing Link ™.
- Rims: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h.
- Front hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h.
- Rear hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8- / 9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front tire: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm.
- Rear tire: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm.
- Chambers: Schrader valve, 40mm.
- Pedals: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic.
- Color: red / pearly blue / black.
Specialized Sirrus X 2.0 - Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)