Specialized Sequoia, a hundred years ago there was no distinction between racing or touring bikes there were only bicycles, period. This however did not stop anyone from venturing into unknown lands. With this spirit Specialized has created the Sequoia, to revolutionize the concepts of what is expected by looking at a bike. The Sequoia frame in Cr-Mo Premium and stainless steel is very durable and has excellent driving qualities. Each pipe has been designed specifically to measure the frame, so that each size provides the same excellent sensations. Obviously this is only part of the equation, another is the Adventure geometry. This geometry is unique in the sense that it is halfway between a racing bike and a touring bike. The wheelbase is wide and the bottom bracket is low to facilitate control. The angles of the chain stays and the main triangle make the Sequoia efficient and fast even when loaded with bags. There are numerous fittings for luggage racks, mudguards and bottle cages. It is fitted with the Shimano Sora group, mechanical disc brakes and Hayfield wheels hand-assembled with Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready tires from the 38mm section.
- Cassette: SunRace, 9-speed, 11-34t.
- Crankset: Praxis Alba, M24, 110 BCD.
- Post change: Shimano Sora, 9-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 34.9mm w / 28.6mm adapter.
- Bottom bracket: Praxis, M24 BSA, threaded.
- Gears: 48 / 32T.
- Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w / reusable Missing Link ™.
- Controls: Shimano Sora, 9-speed.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Tape: Anza canvas tape.
- Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12d flare.
- Collar: Specialized, alloy, 29.8mm.
- Saddle: Anza, hollow Cr-Mo rails, aluminum bumper.
- Front brake: Tektro Spyre, 160mm.
- Rear brake: Tektro Spyre, 160mm.
- Front hub: Hayfield, anodized.
- Rear Wheel: Hand-built wheel assembly.
- Reat hu: Hayfield, anodized.
- Inner tubes: Presta valve, 48mm.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 700C alloy, clincher, 18.5mm depth, 25mm internal width, rim brake, 32h.
- Front tire: Sawtooth 2 Bliss Ready, 700x38mm.
- Rear tire: Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm.
- Front Wheel: Hand-built wheel assembly.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w / reflectors.
- Frame: Specialized Premium Cr-Mo, size-specific tubing, Adventure Geometry, fender / rack mounts.
- Fork: Specialized Cr-Mo, internal light cable routing, flat-mount disc, water bottle / rack / fender mounts.
- Color: Satin Avio/Reflective Anthracite.
Specialized Sequoia 2019 - Light blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)