What makes a cross country mountain bike fast? Is it carbon and digital everything, or is it the perfect geometry, suspension, and attention to detail? Given the choice, we'll take the latter. That's why we constructed the Epic FSR Comp from our lightweight, stiff, and reliable M5 aluminum, while the geo follows our XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible speeds, and nimble handling. For the suspension, we included our Brain technology at the rear shock. This intelligent system is able to interprets the difference between rider and trail input, so it stays firm under effort and plush over bumps. And for the build, you'll find a mix of Shimano & Shimano 2x10 components that deliver a wide range of gears, dependable performance, and the assurance of durability for season after season of use.
- Given its lightweight and ultra-stiff characteristics, M5 aluminum was the natural choice for the frame's construction. And when complemented with our speed-focused XC 29 Geometry and internal cable routing, you get a bike that compromises nothing in delivering explosive speed and hassle-free maintenance.
- A custom RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up 100mm of smooth travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- Shimano Deore XT 11-speed rear derailleur is tough, reliable, and incredibly precise.
- Frame: M5 alloy, fully butted, pf30 bb, front deraileur mount, 12x142mm rear spacing, 100mm of travel, internal cable routing.
- Fork: Custom rockshox reba rl, rebound adjust, solo air spring, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 15x100mm maxle stealth thru-axle, 100mm of travel, 51mm offset.
- Front hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x100mm thru-axle, 32h.
- Rear hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,12x142mm thru-axle, 32h.
- Spokes: Dt swiss industry, stainless, 3x, 2.0".
- Rims: Roval control, hookless alloy, 21mm inner width, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Front tire: Fast trak, control casing, 29x2.2", 60tpi, aramid folding bead, 2bliss ready.
- Rear tire: Fast trak, control casing, 29x2.2", 60tpi, aramid folding bead, 2bliss ready.
- Crankset: Raceface aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 49mm chainline.
- Chainrings: Raceface, 34/24t, 104/64mm bcd.
- Bottom bracket: Pf30.
- Shift levers: Shimano slx m7000, 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano slx 7025, direct-mount, down-swing.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano deore xt m8000, shadow plus, sgs cage, 11-speed.
- Cassette: Shimano slx m7000, 11-speed, 11-42t.
- Chain: Kmc x11el, 11-speed w/reusable missinglink.
- Front brake: Shimano m506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor.
- Rear brake: Shimano m506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 160mm rotor.
- Handlebars: Specialized mini-rise, 6000 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp.
- Grips: Specialized sip grip, half-waffle, s/m: regular thickness, l/xl: xl thickness.
- Stem: Specialized, 3d-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Saddle: Body geometry phenom comp, hollow cr-mo rails, 143mm.
- Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm.
- Seat binder: Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm.
- Pedals: Resin test ride with toe clips, cen std.
Specialized Epic FSR Comp M5 29 - Black White Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)