The climb, the curves, the sprint, nothing is precluded with the Allez Sprint Comp. Indeed, the performance of this bike is excellent and the price is affordable. At the heart of D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint technology provides the placement of a larger amount of welding material where needed. The result is a more rigid alloy bike and at the same time with a better absorption of vibrations in the vertical plane. In the tests it was the most rigid alloy bike ever. The design is inspired by the Tarmac Rider-First Engineered ™, with an oblique tube, a moving box and a very special steering tube, in addition to the specific frame-sized fork, to ensure uniform performance across the entire range of sizes. To ensure that every watt impressed on the pedals is transformed into movement, the chain-stop sheaths are short. Thus a very rigid and reactive rear carriage is obtained. Furthermore, the piping profile was obtained with hydroforming for aerodynamic optimization. Components include Shimano 105 transmission, DT R460 alloy wheels and Body Geometry Toupé saddle. The Allez Sprint Comp is so powerful that you'll forget you're not on a carbon bike.
- D'Aluisio Smartweld technology allows to optimize the distribution of the quantity of material according to the stresses, thus creating a lighter E5 Premium aluminum frame with greater rigidity and strength where needed.
- The S-Works carbon fiber fork FACT is rigid and reactive, as well as absorbing the vibrations coming from the road surface.
- The Venge carbon fiber seat post is stiff and aerodynamic.
- Cassette: Shimano R7000, 11-speed, 11-28t.
- Crankset: Praxis Zayante, BB30.
- Change of post: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, clamp-on.
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis 6806 bearings.
- Gears: 52 / 36T.
- Chain: KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w / Missing Link ™.
- Controls: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed.
- Brake: Shimano 105 R7000.
- Post brake: Shimano 105 R7000.
- Seatpost: Specialized Venge Aero se.atpost, FACT carbon.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Tape: Specialized S-Wrap.
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Collar: Allez Sprint Aero.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Toupe Sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- Post wheel: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h.
- Camera: Presta, 40mm valve.
- Front tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Post tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Ant wheel: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w / reflectors.
- Chassis: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w / D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB.
- Fork: S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper.
- Color: Satin Black / Reflective Silver.
Specialized Allez 2019 Sprint Comp - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)