- Frame: Spark RC Carbon HMF, integrated suspension technology, flexible pin / angle adjustable head, Syncros cable integration system, BB92 / UDH / 12x148MM interface with 55mm chain line.
- Fork: Rockshox Sid Select RL3 Air, Maxle Stealth 15x110mm / Offset 44mm / Conical Cannotto, Block / Rib. Add. / 120mm excursion.
- Rear Shock Absorber: Rockshox Nude 5 RL3 Trunnion, 3 Mode: Traction-Descent Control, Debon Air / Reb. ADJ/ Corsa 120-80-Block / T165x45mm.
- Remote system: Scott TWINLOC 2 technology, 3 suspension modes.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX EAGLE AXS / 12 speed, wireless electron transmission system.
- Shifters: barbell controller SRAM GX EAGLE AXS
- GROSS: SRAM GX EAGLE DUB 55MM CL / 32T.
- BB-SET: SRAM DUB PF 92 MTB wide / shell 41x92mm.
- Chain: SRAM CN GX EAGLE.
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 / 10-52 T.
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8100 disk.
- Rotor: Shimano SM-RT76 / 6 bolts / 180 / f and 160 / r
- Handlebar: Syncros Fraser 1.5 XC Alloy 7075 D.B., flat bar / 8 ° / 740 mm, Syncros Pro locking knobs.
- Syncro XC 1.5, Syncros Cable Integration System -12 ° Release / Alloy 7050 / 31.8 mm / 1 1/8 ".
- Seatpost: Syncros Duncan Offset 1.5 / 10 mm. 31.6x400mm.
- Sella: SYNCROS BRACARRA regular 1.5. Titanium rail.
- Syncros - Acros Adjustment of the angle and routing of HS System cables.
- Wheels: Syncros Silverton 2.0-30 6 Bolts F: 15x110mm, R: 12x148mm, 30 mm / xD Driver Tubeless Ready circle, Syncros axis with removable lever with 6 mm utensils, T30 and T25 utensils.
- Front tire: Maxxis Rekon Race / 29x2.4 "/ 120tpi folding bead. Tubeless Ready / EXO.
- Rear tire: Maxxis Rekon Race / 29x2.4 "/ 120tpi Foldable Bead Tubeless Ready / Exo.
- SRAM AXS PowerPack.
- Approximate weights in Kg 11.55 (Tubeless setting).
- Color: Black / Oleographic / Yellow.
Scott Spark RC Team Issue AXS - Black green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.