- Frame: Boost QR 5 × 141 mm / Conical steering tube / BB92, Differentiated thickness scale tubes in aluminum alloy 6061 Interior cables pass / replaceable gear truck.
- Fork: Rockshox Judy Silver TK Only Air, Hydraulic / Excursion 100 mm Offset 46 mm / Steering Series Conical / Return Return.
- Remote control: Scott Rideloc Remote.
- Rear derailleur: sram left / eagle 12 speed gear levers sram left eagle trigger.
- GROSS: SRAM SX EAGLE DUB BOOST 32T.
- Central movement: SRAM DUB integrated PF / Shell 41 × 92 mm.
- Chain: SRAM CN SX EAGLE.
- Cassette: SRAM SX-PG1210 / 11-50T.
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 disc.
- Brake disc: Shimano SM-RT10 CL / 180 ANT and 160 post.
- Handlebar: T / 9 ° / 740 mm plate Aluminum alloy 6061 Syncros.
- Handlebar connection: Aluminum alloy 6061 Syncros Oversized 31.8 mm / 1⅛ "/ angle of 6 °.
- Seatpost: Syncros / 31.6 × 400 mm.
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarrara Regular 2.5.
- Steering Series: Syncros OE Press Fit E2 / conical 1½ "-1⅛" OD 50/62 mm / ID 44/56 mm.
- Front hub: CL-51 formula.
- Rear hub: Formula CL-2241 / Boost QR 5 × 141 mm.
- Rays: Stainless Black 15g / 1.8mm
- Circle: Syncros / 32h.
- Front Rubber: Maxxis Rekon Race / 2.25 "/ 60 TPI.
- Rear rubber: Maxxis Rekon Race / 2.25 "/ 60 TPI.
- Central movement: FEMIN FP873ZU.
- Weight in kg (approx.): 13.20.
Scott Scale 970 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.