Gaerne presents the new G.TORNADO shoe, ideal for those looking for a functional and rich in technical content from the best use of both the race and in training. It 'a very light shoe, the upper is soft microfiber laser perforated with mesh inserts that provide excellent breathability.
- Closure System: one micro adjustable BOA L6 reel and a cable made of stainless steel. Turning the reel the cable close the shoe in a uniform manner, ensuring a constant holding, without any pressure point and an easy and speed closure.
- Boa Technology guarantees the reel and the cables of the BOA closing system for the entire useful life of the product.
- HEEL CUP : All-new injection-molded anatomic heel-cup will not deform or weaken. With it’s anti-tendonitis form and internal non-slip treatment it allows for the best foot stability and control.
- Reflective inserts provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions.
- TRANSPIRANT INSOLE is ultra lightweight and offers great comfort, breathability and is replaceable.
- GAERNE EPS CARBON POWER SOLE is made of nylon reinforced with carbon fibers to grant superior rigidity. The ultra-thin thickness decreases the distance between the foot and pedal, allowing for optimal power output. Non-slip rubber inserts in the front and rear of the sole provide stability off the bike. Compatible with most available quick-release pedals.
- Color: matte red.
Gaerne G.Tornado shoes - Matte red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.