Gaerne G.Kobra shoes has been studied down to the smallest detail to fulfill the expectations of even the most demanding cyclist.
- Comfort: it has no pressure points thanks to the innovative Boa closure system which guarantees accuracy, durability and comfort. The closure system consists of two micro adjustable BOA L6 reels and cable made of stainless steel. The combination of these elements allows the rider to obtain uniform fastening and greater air circulation on the front of the foot is possible.
- Boa Technology guarantees the reels and the cables of the BOA closing system for the entire useful life of the product.
- Breathability: The upper is made of microfiber with laser-drilling. Together with the new anatomical tongue the shoe provides excellent breathability and a perfect climate for the rider.
- This shoe is designed with the TSS technology "Tarsal Support System" to ensure the perfect position of the foot inside the shoe, obtaining a rounded and more efficient pedal stroke.
- Heel Cup: All-new injection-molded anatomic heel-cup will not deform or weaken. With it’s anti-tendonitis form and internal non-slip treatment it allows for the best foot stability and control.
- Reflective inserts provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions.
- EPS Comfort Insole: Internal anatomical insole with tarsal area support to grant comfort and pedaling efficiency. The insole is perforated for optimum microclimate inside the shoe.
- EPS CARBON POWER MTB SOLE : Gaerne technology combined with the know-how of Michelin’s designers and technicians, gave birth to the new EPS Carbon Power Mtb sole, able to offer optimal power transmission in the pedaling process, and sufficient flexibility when walking. Its structure is made up of nylon reinforced with carbon fiber. Michelin rubber tread combines a compound designed to balance performance and abrasion resistance – also in extreme conditions – with a design profile which allows for excellent hold and traction. The large distance between the treads allows better self-cleaning and instant mud shedding. For the riders who need even more grip, two holes in the toe cup allow the fixing of screw-on and interchangeable cleats.
- Studs on both the side and the heel of the shoe have been made from THSR-ICEGRIP, a material that helps provide greater grip and abrasion resistance in dry, wet and icy soil conditions.
- Two removable front studs give this shoe improved traction in variable and muddy terrains. A rubber sleeve has also been added for extra protection at the tip of the shoe.
- Color: matte red.
Gaerne G.Kobra shoes - Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.