Lotto - Soudal 2021 PRR bib shorts,A must-have for the ambitious cyclist. This bib short has a high wearing comfort and is ideal for the longer bike trips.
- Is a 2 pieces insert made with a superior layer with shaped wings to follow the anatomy of the rider. The special high density foams are placed in key points to provide maximum comfort. The foam has excellent transpiration capabilities and high moisture management.
- The use of fabrics with carbon fibers shields the body from absorbing static energy and UV rays. The structure of the fabric accelerates evaporation of moisture keeping the skin dry and cool. It is antibacterial and inhibits the development of odor causing bacteria.
- Garments have reflective logos, strips or are available in a fluorescent colour to increase safety of the cyclist.
- Silicone strips are used in the hem to prevent the jersey from riding up.
- Advanced fibers and fabric construction blocking cold air or moisture to come in, but keeping high breathability.
- Super light weight fabrics contour perfectly to the body and guarantee a perfect ergonomic fit and racing performance.
- Garments designed with an aerodynamic slim fit forming a second skin that makes every movement natural and comfortable.
- The use of flat stitches avoid friction and irritation to the skin.
- The use of high performance fabrics with gradient compression levels, provides the right level of surface pressure on specific muscle groups. This technology provides a better comfort, enhancing the blood circulation and getting more vital oxygen and power during activity and helping to reduce lactic acid build up.
- Slim fit.
- Garments designed with a slight compression effect to provide a tight fit that moves with your body while performing.
- Pad 4H.
Lotto - Soudal 2021 PRR bib shorts
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.