Roval Control SL 29 148, ask Jaroslav Kulhavý and he will tell you how much every gram of your bike counts in cross country. With increasingly aggressive routes, a light wheel is no longer enough. The wheels must also be resistant and rigid, with driving characteristics that meet the expectations of the most experienced XC cyclists. Here is the Roval Control SL 148 with 148mm stop. Considering the wheels in their entirety as a system, the standard of lightness and resistance has been maintained. Each wheel is assembled by hand, almost a lost art, because we know that a person manages to reach levels of quality that cannot be obtained with a machine. At the renewed 2Bliss Ready rim there are CNC machined hubs and DT Swiss Competition Race spokes, sealed bearings and Star ratchet 54T - mechanism for DT 240/350 hubs, for super fast installation. Finally with the bar 110/148 you have all the advantages of a larger wagon. By increasing the distance between the hub flanges, the spacing of the frame and the fork, the complete system becomes more rigid and resistant, without compromising weight. A set of XC wheels weighing under 1400 grams with the resistance of a modern trail wheel. Control SL 148, the perfect choice.
- Tire rim, tubeless ready, Zero Bead technology without 'tooth'.
- Rim material: carbon fiber.
- Inner rim width 25mm.
- Front lacing: radial / third crossing (2: 1)
- Rear lacing: cross in third (1: 1).
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 28 rear.
- DT Swiss Competition Race spokes
- DT Pro Lock hex nipples.
- Front hub with DT Swiss internal parts, for 15x110mm thru axle with stops included (OD 19mm & 31mm).
- Rear hub with CNC machined alloy body and Star ratchet 54T - mechanism for DT 240/350 hubs, RL SRAM XX1 11s body, bar 148, pawl included.
- Pawl 148 for RL 10v body included. (freewheel body sold separately)
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Assembled by hand.
- Each wheel is supplied with a specific valve for tubeless assembly.
- Indicative weight of the pair: 1360g.
Specialized Roval Control SL 29 148 wheels
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)