A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium road wheel has long been considered a smart way to upgrade your bike.
Now that it's available in a disc-brake version with our UST Road Tubeless technology, it's even smarter. For a reasonable price, you get all performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures. And there's no other road tubeless system that's easier to use. Our UST rims and tires make it easy to change tires, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) 4D technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration. The system is engineered specifically for disc brakes, with plenty of lateral stiffness for precise handling.
If you're looking for an upgrade that can immediately boost your road bike's performance, look no further.
- No tube means no friction, so less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- Ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Lightweight rims for easier climbing and faster acceleration.
- ISM 4D machined, welded rims.
- 19mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort with 28mm tires.
- Lateral stiffness boosts agility and efficiency.
- Optimized bearing placement.
- Straight-pull bladed double butted spokes deliver optimal stiffness.
- Height: 22 mm.
- Internal width: 19 mm.
- Yksion Pro UST: 28-622 (700x28c).
- Tyre sealant syringe.
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360.
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape.
- Front QR adapters.
- UST valve and accessories.
- User guide.
Mavic Ksyrium UST Disc wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)