This all-new Mavic Cosmic SLR 45 carbon wheelset is a great choice for road riders aiming to be fast and efficient in all types of riding and racing situations. Not only does the 45mm airfoil rim slice through the wind with minimal drag, but it’s also the lightest in its category.
A new rim laminate coupled with our exclusive Fore Carbon technology leaves the upper rim bridge intact and reinforces the rim only where needed, saving 40g per rim. The spokes attach to the rim without any need to drill the upper rim bed, so no rim tape is required. That means more weight savings (30g) and less hassle when it comes to set up or repair tubeless tyres. The new shape of the rim bed makes it easier than ever to mount and remove tires. UST Tubeless setup means no tube, so no friction, and more air volume means a smoother ride. The result is a faster ride with super low rolling resistance. At last, our patented elliptical spokes save another 5 watts.
Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes the spoke lacing for efficient power transfer through highly controlled spoke tension. The Instant Drive 360 freewheel with automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto) provides fast engagement, high stiffness and added durability. It's available for Shimano and SRAM XD-Road driver bodies and can convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body. It's compatible with a 12x100 axle up front, and 12x142 rear, and converts to Quick Release with supplied adapters. For Center Lock disc rotors only.
These wheels are designed, engineered and patented by Mavic in Annecy, France, and are 100% handmade in our European carbon factory.
- Accelerate and climb faster, hold higher speeds.
- New rim laminate and Fore Carbon spoke attachment saves 40g and eliminates rim tape (another 30g saved per wheel).
- 45mm deep/26mm wide NACA rim profile optimized for disc brakes.
- Patented lightweight aero spokes.
- Stiffer wheel for improved power transfer.
- Fore Carbon technology keeps the rim upper bridge solid and makes the rim stiffer.
- New Infinity hub plaform: stiff axle, durable bearings and new hub design optimizes lacing and spokes tension.
- ID360 freewheel technology for instant power transfer.
- Improved UST Road delivers more speed, comfort and control in an easy to use tubeless system.
- No tubes means less friction, better efficiency and grip, and a reduced risk of punctures.
- New rim bed shape makes it easier to mount and change tires.
- Fore Carbon drilling technology doesn't require the use of rim tape.
- Weight: 1440 grams (Pair without tyre).
Mavic Cosmic SLR 45 Disc 22 wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.