New spokes and hubs give the Mavic Cosmic SL 40 wheels a light and lively feel for climbing and accelerating. The rim is engineered with a NACA rim profile that’s 40 mm deep and 26mm wide, designed specifically for all-rounder performance on flat or hilly terrain. The new rim bed shape makes it easier than ever to fit tubeless and tube-type tires. Riding UST Tubeless means no tube, so no friction, and more air volume means a smoother ride. The result is a faster ride with super low rolling resistance. Refined spokes make this wheelset 80g lighter than its predecessor, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST. Combined with our all-new Infinity hub platform, which makes the wheels feel quick and responsive out of every corner, they are stiffer and more efficient. These wheels are designed, engineered and patented by Mavic in Annecy, France, and are 100% handmade in our European carbon factory.
- Accelerate and climb faster, hold higher speeds.
- 40 mm NACA inspired rim shape minimizes drag for added speed.
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
- Flat double butted spokes save weight and improves responsiveness.
- Versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
- Minimal drag, low inertia and high lateral stiffness makes it fast and efficient on all types of terrain, from the flats to mountain climbs.
- Disc-brake specific build for improved control and compatibility with 12mm thru axles.
- Improved UST Road delivers more speed, comfort and control in an easy to use tubeless system.
- No tubes means less friction, better efficiency and grip, a reduced risk of punctures.
- New rim bed shape makes it easier to mount and change tires.
- Weight: pair without tyre 1599 grams.
Mavic Cosmic SL 40 wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)