pecialized Roval Wheel CLX 50 Disc Front, profile optimized for speed and lightness, Aero Flange hub (AF), 21 DT Swiss Aerolite spokes and Ceramic Speed bearings. This way you get a complete and high quality system, not just a fast circle.
- Rim for traditional, tubeless-ready tires
- Rim material: carbon fiber.
- Only for disc brakes.
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Inner circle width: 20.7mm
- Second / radial spoking (2: 1)
- Number of rays: 21
- DT Swiss Aerolite T-head spokes
- Hexagonal nipples DT Swiss Pro Lock
- Front hub: Roval AFD1, Center Lock, Ceramic Speed bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle stop.
- Assembled by hand.
- Supplied complete with padded bag, Roval quick-release, Roval tubeless valve, 12mm thru-axis stop and QR.
- Indicative weight 645 grams.
Specialized Roval Wheel CLX 50 front Disc - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)